Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Spiced Pumpkin Bread

Week 38

This week's host was Talesha. She choose Spiced Pumpkin Bread. Recipe on page 50 of our book.


Banana bread, Zucchini bread, Corn bread, and Pumpkin bread. I love baking these quick, easy, and yummy breads. They can be eaten right out of the oven with some butter on top and served at any time and any occasion. Best of all their quick, which means no rising and waiting all day for your bread.

This recipe was really yummy! I served it with our dinner on Sunday to my in-laws and it was all gone by the end of the night. I opted to leave the nuts and cranberries out and glad I did. It tasted just right. You can count on this bread being made again on Thanks-Giving. Thanks for giving us a test run for the holidays.:)

A Tip & A Question:
  1. In a rush back a quick-bread. :)
  2.   My bread fell apart a little. Wonder if that could of been prevented if I waited till it was completely cool.

2 comments:

  1. OH YUMMMMY JEN! that looks soooooo good! i might just have to try this one! pumpkin bread has always scared me but maybe ill just have to go for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am usually not a huge pumpkin fan either but don't be scared, this one is a winner!

      Delete