Friday, November 23, 2012

Sweet Potato Pie

Week 46

This week it was Talesha. She choose Sweet Potato Pie. Recipe on page 380 of our book.

I am sad to say that this is a pass week for me. Being in-charge of Thanksgiving dinner took up all my baking/cooking energy. Although, I did bake three recipes from our book. Some were my husband's request. 

Lunch Box Brownies for the kids, Dutch Apple Pie, and Pumpkin Cheese Cake. All turned out wonderful! In fact the Dutch Apple Pie was the best apple pie I have ever had. It could easily be eaten with no ice cream or whip cream which are usually a must for fruit pie.

I hope to try the Sweet Potato Pie in the future. I heard from my neighbor's family that it was kinda like a pumpkin pie. :) If you are interested in giving this recipe a try click HERE.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment