Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Almond Biscotti

Week 50

This week it was Emily's turn to host. She choose Almond Biscotti. Recipe on page 200 of our book. I am sure every on can agree about finding to bake and post this week. It's a miracle that I am finding time right now to record this weeks baking. I will warn you that I will be brief. Non the less I was excited to be a European baker this week. I love their baking and my husband is not a fan. Oh, well...more for me.


This picture tells me to sit down with a hot cup of tea and enjoy. The taste was crunchy with a delightful flavor of almond and the perfect amount of sweetness. I really enjoyed them, but if your like my husband you would just think they were dry.

If your interested in European baking click HERE for the recipe.

A Tip & A Question:
  1. The recipe calls for double baking. Under bake the first time to ensure a nice color and crunch on the second round of baking. (I burnt mine a little on the first baking and because of this they might of been a bit over done.)
  2. N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment